Make your Coyote 5.0 breathe with this impressive new manifold. This intake delivers more power, greater strength, and a show-stopping look. Make a statement and unleash more horsepower with this manifold from Ford Performance.
Improved power. Ford Performance has improved upon past designs in order to deliver maximum performance for your Mustang. This manifold delivers a significant increase in power over the M-9424-M50BR BOSS 302 manifold, with NO LOSS OF TORQUE! The runners of the manifold are tuned to peak power at 7,750 RPM.
Greater strength. Along with an all-new look, the manifold is made with new tooling. Made from a lightweight composite material and returning with improved lid stiffness, the manifold has been designed and tested to 20+ PSI. .
- Streamlined appearance
- Designed and tested to 20+ PSI
- Increased lid stiffness
- 7,750 RPM peak power
- Compatible with production Mustang GT fuel rail
- Includes intake gaskets
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT with manual transmission
- Fits 2012-2013 BOSS 302
- Fits 2015-2022 Mustang GT with manual transmission with modifications
- Modifications to fit manifold include, but are not limited to, (stock) hood clearance or aftermarket hood, and/or lower engine mounts.
- Requires tune to prevent engine damage. Tune not included.
- Requires one of the following throttle bodies: M-9926-CJ65, M-9926-MSVT,or M-9926-SCJ.
- Requires installation kit for Mustang GT 5.0L: M-9444-M50B.
- Requires Cobra Jet CAI or equivalent to mate to oval throttle body: M-9603-M50CJ
- Automatic transmission aspirator tube hook up not provided on the manifold
- Not compatible with Ford Performance or OE strut tower brace
- Not recommended for use with nitrous oxide
Manufacturer: Ford Performance
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Install Time: About 3 Hours
Tools Required: Basic Hand Tools
Fits Model Years: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022